Rules and Regulation
This is to inform to all the Smt. R.O.Patel Women’s MCA College students that for the smooth and efficient functioning of the academic activities, the institute has set the following rules and regulations. These rules and regulations would be implemented strictly and will be absolutely nonnegotiable.
- Students are supposed to attend all the Practical sessions.
- Students will have to submit all the Assignments within the given time constraint.
- All the Internal Exams attend and get passing marks (40% in case of UG, 50% in case of PG) are compulsory for every student. Negation can reflect in internal examination components of GTU.
- Such students who would fail in GTU Mid Term Exam will have to attend college even during the Preparation Leave.
- Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory in any Theory/Practical/Tutorial work of any subjects.
- Students will have to obtain a prior permission before taking a leave.
- Use of Cell phone/Mobile is strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Students found using Cell phone/Mobile, are liable to pay fine and/or their Cell Phone/Mobile will be seized.
- Students found ragging their co-students, will be subject to strict action as per lay down by Anti-ragging committee.
- While using internet in any of the computer lab in the campus, viewing of the objectionable website (e.g. Orkut, Facebook, Pornography) is strictly prohibited.
- Students viewing such objectionable website are liable to strict action.
- Student should be follow all rules and regulation of Gujarat Technological University and rules and regulation define by The Director, The Management and rules of The Smt. R.O.Patel Women’s MCA College, Morbi.